Pench National Park Tour Packages
The Pench National Park Tour Packages is designed only for those who love to laze around in the bonafide wilderness of Indian Wildlife Sanctuaries. The Pench National Park is spread across an area of 292.8 sq. km, and within this cover it regally embraces diverse wild fauna species, counting the majestic predators; the big cats- tigers and leopards. Our Pench National Park Tour Packages endow a complete wildlife experience along with engaging adventure activities.
Despite being aware from city luxuries, it is a great fun to experience the raw nature, rustic culture of wildlife resorts and not to forget the mesmerizing opportunity to sight wild animals in their natural behavior. So, if you also desire for a sheer glimpse of the most majestic predator in the world, let us make your wish come true by our exclusive Pench National Park Tour Packages.
Explore the Jungle Book Forest- Pench !!
About the Tour :
Pench national park is the located in central India and is the place where writer Rudyard Kipling got the inspiration to write the world famous “Jungle Book”. Pench tiger reserve in divided in different zones with its some part in Maharashtra state and other in Madhya Pradesh. In either case, it’s best to travel toPench via Nagpur city which is very well connected to other cities by network of flights and trains. Penchnational park makes a perfect destination for tiger safari tours in India, especially because of the ever increasing population of tigers in this forest. One would have a fair chance of sighting a female tigress with its sub-adult cubs at Pench tiger reserve during summers of 2015 when the water dries up and tigers wander out in daylight also in search of water and food. No wonder one has to do the registration and online safari booking very early, if he doesn’t not wish to miss lifetime sighting of a tiger family !!
Type : Wildlife Safari Tour
Day 1 –
Pick up from Nagpur at 10:00 am and transfer to Pench national park in private car. Reach Resort by 1:00 pm. Check in and rest. After Lunch Gear up and Leave for 1st Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Day 2 –
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Alternatively you may carry your breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Day 3 –
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari. Check Out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post Lunch Leave For Nagpur airport/ junction by Private Vehicle.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
Pricing with Exclusive Gypsy: Price Per Person – 2 Night/3 Day
- Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur in A/C Vehicle
- Accommodation in Resort on Triple/Twin/Single Sharing Basis in AC Rooms/luxury tents
- All Meals at Pench National Park
- Tiger Safari in open gypsy
- All Taxes and Safari Permits
- Government Service Tax
- Train/flight Tickets ex-Nagpur
- Any Camera Charges.
- Any Tips or gratitudes.
- Personal orders, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Any Other Expense other than mentioned above.
1. Tiger is just a part of forest and tiger sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.
2. This is just a standard itinerary, you may extend the days of wildlife safari and hotel stay at Pench National Park, as per your customized requirement.
3. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fees structure by Forest department.
4.You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you
5. The team or ground staff are not responsible for loss of personal luggage or valuable due to travellers negligence during the tour or any medical / rescue evacuation due to personal mishaps. Entering the swimming pool or any water reservoir are at personal risk
6. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
7. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the sport)
FOR BEST DEALS & CUSTOMIZE TOUR PACKAGES, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HERE